Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kittys love sky


It may sound stupid, but it took a long long time to achieve this design. And do you know where most of the time went to? To thinking of how I wanted my nails to be like! First it was like.. Which colour? And then I didn't knew what I wanted on my nails. Stamping, glitter, stickers? It took me more than 2 hours to finally figure out. Really, nail art is sometimes such a head ache haha. Anyway, I hope you like it :D It's super simple but I still think it's cute. I like the combination of light blue and pink. The base colour I used is a new colour of Essence. Did you see all those fall collections in the store? Prettyyyy!
Items used:
Essence - #74 Sure azure
Essence nail art freestyle & tip painter - #10 More than silver
Catrice quick shine & high shine top coat
Born Pretty's Hello Kitty stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment