Friday, September 16, 2011

Vans


This is my first blogpost which won't contain my own nails, but my sisters.  I came home and saw she designed her nails with the Vans logo. She was happy I wanted to post them at my blog :D Yes, the passion for nail art is everywhere here. I have three younger sisters and two of them (11 and 12 years old) are into nail art just like me. Like most of the people she find it hard to do her right hand, so she decorated her nails on the right hand with crackle top coat. I think the Vans and crackle designs are a good combination. Hehe, I'm so proud of her!
Items used:
Essence - #20 Fatal
Essence nail art stampy polish - #01 Stamp me! White
Essence cracking top coat - #02 Crack me! white
Small and thin brush from the nail art brushes set

1 comment:

  1. she's very creative :) she painted with stamping polish =O

    ReplyDelete